RighTel Data SIM Card with 0921 prefix is specifically programmed for text messaging and high speed connectivity.
Instances of using RighTel Data SIM cards:
- A variety of third-generation modems (dongles and RiFi)
- A variety of modern generation tablets
- PCs and portable computers
- All devices with capability of connecting to the RighTel network
RighTel Data SIM Card offers various internet speeds and allows subscribers to connect to high speed connectivity even on the move.
For information on compatible phones or tablets with 3G/4G technology, visit smart life.
- To enjoy 4G internet services, subscribers do not need to change their SIM Cards but they should be in 4G coverage areas with their mobile phone 4G configuration activated.
- All of the RighTel services are only available inside RighTel 3G/4G network coverage areas. In areas outside RighTel coverage, it is possible to use basic services including voice calls, SMS and internet services, under 2G network coverage of host operators. This way the charges are based on RighTel normal tariffs. For more information on starter package of Data SIM Cards visit here.
- For more information refer to Data SIM Card plans page.
- RighTel Data SIM cards are provided in regular, Nano and dual-punch and 3-punch sizes for various devices. For more information, visit SIMs Size page.
For more information on starter package of Data SIM cards visit here.
Tariff for Data SIM Card services are shown in the table below.
|Persian SMS||IRR / SMS *||99|
|English SMS||IRR / SMS *||230|
|MMS||IRR / MMS||400|
|3G/4G Internet||IRR / kilobyte||0.5|
|2G Internet in National Roaming Mode **||IRR / kilobyte||0.5|
* As per the new resolution by Islamic Parliament, as of 21 March 2015, ten IRR has been added to the SMS charges which will be deposited into the general income account number 160154 with State Treasury.
** In 2G network coverage , quality of services is in accordance with the level of service quality of the host operator. Thus, the Internet service in these areas shall be in accordance with features of the GPRS / EDGE (2G) Internet.
To enjoy 4G internet services, subscribers do not need to change their SIM Cards but they should be in 4G coverage areas with their mobile phone 4G configuration activated.
Note: Consumption of normal traffic volume (in the form of a package or normal tariff) for visiting and using native services and products whose listed in native traffic page, is included tariff reduction of 50%, in the other words per any unit of internal traffic consumption is half the normal tariff of your subscriber account. When using data services in the form of a purchased package, use of both units of internal traffic is equivalent to one unit. It should be noted that the use of Internet service on international websites continues to be a regular tariff. You can get more information about native and international traffic on the native traffic page.
For more information on basic services tariffs of other rightel SIM Cards and comparing them, click here.
Purchasing Internet and SMS Packages
Rightel Data subscribers may use one of the below methods to purchase Internet and SMS Packages:
- RighTel Website – online purchase of Packages
- RighTel Website – e-Care
- via 2020 SMS system
- RighTel shops
- Visit agents of Sales and services
Rightel Data subscribers can increase their airtime by purchasing recharge vouchers or e-charge.
RighTel e-charge is provided in various denominations as shown in the following table. Rightel Data subscribers may purchase the recharge vouchers that suit them best.
|Retail price (IRR)||VAT inclusive price (IRR)|
- Prices are calculated based on IRR.
Recharge via recharge voucher
Data subscribers can purchase recharge vouchers from any of Rightel dealers.
|Retail price (IRR)||VAT inclusive price (IRR)|
Electronic recharge methods
Rightel prepaid subscribers can use the two following methods to purchase e-charge vouchers:
Purchasing e-charge vouchers
- Rightel prepaid subscribers may refer to recharge section on rightel website and purchase their desired airtime. In this method a PIN Code is provided for subscribers and they should dial *141*PIN# to increase their airtime. For more information on validity and price of e-charge airtime refer to e-charge price and validity table.
- RighTel e-charge can also be purchased from following centers
- RighTel prepaid subscribers may refer to direct top-up page to purchase airtime without any need to log in to Account Management System (E-care). In direct top-up, the purchased airtime is directly (no need to enter a PIN code) added to subscriber's credit. Using SHETAB Cards, Subscribers may purchase airtime worth of IRR 10,000 to IRR 2,000,000 and any multiple of IRR 100.
- RighTel prepaid subscribers may refer to the Account Management System (E-Care), to benefit from its various services and directly purchase airtime via SHETAB cards without the need to enter a PIN code.
- Prepaid subscribers may also dial USSDs of authorized centers that are contract parties with Rightel to purchase airtime.
- RighTel prepaid subscribers, you can increase your credit via direct top-up with dialing 200 from the RighTel lines and dialing 092020000000 from other lines through connecting to IVR system and using shetab cards and internet bank.
E-charge Sale and distribution centers
Rightel prepaid subscribers can use any Shetab Cards to refer to ATMs Internet banking, mobile bank, telephone banking, websites, web-kiosks, VTMs, POSs and USSDs of companies and banks that are contract parties to Rightel and purchase e-charge vouchers.
|Eghtesad Novin |
|Beh Pardakht Mellat |
Saman electronic payment
Pasargad electronic payment
Tejarat Electronic Parsian
SADAD informatics for Bank Meli
Parsian easy payment
Mabna Card Aria
Sadad Electronic Payment (Meli Bank)
Please note that Rightel can only carry out the follow-up of airtime purchases that are done via Rightel electronic distributors.
RighTel prepaid subscribers may use Shoorangiz Charge and enjoy 35% gift airtime.Validity of the gift credit depends on the amount of credit purchased. For more information, refer to Shoorangiz Charge page.
Data USSD Codes
|*145*PIN Code#||Shoorangiz Sharging|
|*146#||View Credit Shoorangiz|
|*141*PIN code#||Normal Charging|
|*133#||credit Transfer Service|
|*211#||SIM card inquiry|
Life Cycle of Data SIM Card
|1||Deactivated||At the time of purchase, SIM Card is not activated.|
|2||Active||After first call, internet connection, SMS, MMS or first recharge, SIM Card is activated.|
|3||One Way block||If the amount of credit its validity is expired, the SIM card will become one-way blocked mode. In this mode the SIM cards can only receive voice calls, video calls SMS and MMS. Rightel one-way blocked SIM cards can contact RighTel Call Center and emergency numbers. If subscribers recharge SIM card the one way mode will be deactivated.|
|4||Complete Deactivation||If the one way block mode remains for 180 continuous days, it will be totally deactivated. It means that all of the services are deactivated for the subscriber. If subscribers recharge their SIM Card the two-way blocked mode will be deactivated.|
|5||Expired||If total Deactivation mode remains for 730 continuous days, or if the newly purchased SIM Card is not activated within 730 days, the SIM Card and the number will be expired. After expiration of the SIM Card, the subscriber shall refer to one of the RighTel dealer and pay the price of SIM Card within 3 years and the SIM Card will be activated again.|
|6||recycled||If the SIM card remains for 3 continuous years in expired status, SIM card may be recycled and it will be sold to a 3rd party.|