Handling Modem Problems
RighTel subscribers will be able to resolve the problem in the event of any problems with their RighTel modem:
- Refer to the dongle usage guide and the Ri-fi usage guide pages.
- If the problem persists, contact the call center numbers.
- Enter problem in the account management system
- In-person attendance at the sales Centers and the RighTel Service, if you need to check the modem in person
Items that do not include modem switching:
- Check out the warranty period.
- Apply any changes to the software or hardware lock of the device
- Failure due to the installation of unauthorized software or due to viral contamination
- Impact of corrosion, fracture, moisture, irrigation or opening and closing the machine for repair outside of authorized centers.
- Apply any changes to the tags on the back of the device.
- Changing the physical state of parts due to inappropriate use
- Failure due to voltage change, use of non-standard accessories and etc.
- Providing in-person non-attendance services to modem problems is reserved for people who have been requested to send their modem for review to RighTel after contacting the RighTel Subscribers Service Center and obtaining a follow-up code.
- In case of need to send a defective modem, it is required that the subscriber, after completing the "Modem Problem Handling" from , copies it with a copy of the national ID, a copy of the SIM Card document, a copy of the purchase invoice (if any), and the modem card with the accessories Such as a charger, send the head office ofTehran's RighTel via a post office.