RighTel postpaid SIM Cards which are the first postpaid SIM Cards of modern generation (3G/4G) in Iran with 0920 prefix offer advanced services such as high speed connectivity, conference call, multi-media messaging, and other value-added services to subscribers.
By purchasing RighTel postpaid SIM Cards:
- You do not need to purchase credit.
- You can easily pay your bills through RighTel account management portal in addition to conventional methods.
It should be noted that the permissible period of validity (two months) for postpaid SIM Card is 600,000 IRR. Postpaid SIM- Card subscribers can increase their credit limit by paying up to 8 million riyals (without taking into account 600 thousand IRR s of initial credit) by referring to the increase in credit limit. Terms of increasing the credit limit are as follows:
- Be real subscriber.
- Non-violation of the current credit limit of 8 million IRR.
- No previous debt (pay the latest E-bill)
- No SIM blocking (one way or two way) for any reason
For information on 3G/4G compatible phones and tablets, please visit "Smart Life".
- To enjoy 4G internet services, subscribers do not need to change their SIM Cards but they should be in 4G coverage areas with their mobile phone 4G configuration activated.
- All of the RighTel services are only available inside RighTel 3G/4G network coverage areas. In areas outside RighTel coverage, it is possible to use basic services including voice calls, SMS and internet services, under 2G network coverage of host operators. This way the charges are based on RighTel normal tariffs. For more information on starter package of postpaid SIM Cards visit here.
- For more information refer to postpaid SIM Card plans page.
- RighTel postpaid SIM cards are provided in regular, Nano and dual-punch and 3-punch sizes for various devices. For more information, visit SIMs Size page.
Tariff for postpaid SIM Card services are shown in the table below.
|On-net Voice Call||IRR / Minute *||299 ***|
|Off-net Voice Call||IRR / Minute *||299 ***|
|Persian SMS||IRR / SMS ****||98|
|English SMS||IRR / SMS ****||169|
|On-net MMS||IRR / Multimedia Message||198|
|3G/4G Internet||IRR / kilobyte||0.15|
|2G Internet in National Roaming Mode **||IRR / kilobyte||0.4|
* Prices are calculated based on per second tariff.
** In 2G network coverage, quality of services is in accordance with the level of service quality of the host operator. Thus, the Internet service in these areas shall be in accordance with features of the GPRS / EDGE (2G) Internet.
*** Announced tariffs are calculated on the network of RighTel. Voice call tariff is RighTel off-net (national roaming) 499 IRR. To enjoy 4G internet services, subscribers do not need to change their SIM Cards but they should be in 4G coverage areas with their mobile phone 4G configuration activated.
**** As per the new resolution by Islamic Parliament, as of 21 March 2015, 10 IRR has been added to the SMS charges which will be deposited into the general income account number 160154 with State Treasury.
Note: Consumption of normal traffic volume (in the form of a package or normal tariff) for visiting and using native services and products whose listed in native traffic page, is included tariff reduction of 50%, in the other words per any unit of internal traffic consumption is half the normal tariff of your subscriber account. When using data services in the form of a purchased package, use of both units of internal traffic is equivalent to one unit. It should be noted that the use of Internet service on international websites continues to be a regular tariff.
You can get more information about native and international traffic on the native traffic page.
For more information on basic services tariffs of other RighTel SIM Cards and comparing them, refer to the Basic Tariffs page.
Purchasing Internet and SMS Packages
RighTel postpaid subscribers may use one of the following methods to purchase Internet and SMS Packages:
- dialing *142#
- RighTel Website – online purchase of Packages
- RighTel Website – e-Care
- via 2020 SMS system
- RighTel shops
- Visit agents of Sales and services
Pay online (the moment)
- RighTel Website - Bill Payment - online payment with SHETAB Cards
- RighTel Website - e-Care - checking bill and payment with SHETAB Cards
- IVR system - with dialing 200 from the RighTel lines and dial 092020000000 from other lines- receiving information of billing and payment via Shetab banking card.
- Via Internet banking, telephone banking, ATMs and POS of Bank that are contract parties with Rightel *
* Parsian, Refah, Mellat, Pasargad, Saman Melli, sepah,Maskan, Agriculture, Sina, Ansar, EN, Saderat, Hekmate Iranian, Mehre Iranian Interest Free Fund, Tosee Taavon, Iran Zamin, Shahr, Tosee Credit Institute, Post Bank and Day Bank.
Notice: Bill Payment in this ways lasts 48 hours.
Postpaid USSD codes
|access to packages menu and view available packages||*142#|
|Internet Packages with Basic Speed||*142*1*1*1#|
|Internet Packages with Professional Speed||*142*1*1*3#|
|View the Credit||*140# |
|Internet Packages Report||*144*2#|
|SMS Packages Report||*144*3#|
|Call Packages Report||*144*4#|
|Friends and Family Service||*130*1#|
|Missed Calls Service||*130*2#|
|Pay for me||*444#|
|SIM card inquiry||*211#|
Life Cycle of Postpaid SIM Card
Rightel one-way and totally blocked SIM cards can contact RighTel Call Center and emergency numbers.