Lecture of Scientists and Scholars
Access to a full archive of scholarly advices
For the first time in Iran RighTel give its subscribers an opportunity to watch Lecture of Scientists and Scholars videos on their smart phones and tablets at any time. They can also access a full archive of these valuable lectures.
The advantages of this service include:
- Access to a large archive of lectures and advices of Iranian religious scholars.
- High quality of video stream at a rate of 200 kilobits per second to all subscribers with different connection speeds.
- To use Lecture of Scientists and Scholars service it is necessary to enable your RighTel data service.
- Download related Android version (bottom of the page). (If you have previously downloaded the software, simply run the software here.)
- If your phone is running iOS, you can scan the iOS QR code (in the bottom of the page) directly to access this service.
- From the list, select the desired program, click on play option and choose OK.
- All subscribers of RighTel using smart phones and tablets can use this service.
- Note that this service is not available on 3G and dongles modems.
- This application is completely free and will soon be available for iOS smart phones and tablets.
In this service, the subscriber does not pay any cost for searching the list. The internet traffic cost is deducted after selecting the video. It costs IRR 50 per megabyte.
For example, watching one hour of sports video costs about IRR 4500 (for 90 megabyte)
|Android Application |
Download android version of Scientists and Scholars Lecture
Manual for installation setting
|QR code of iOS Operating System |
User Manual for using QR Code of iOS
|Direct Access through tablet and mobile phone |
video-on-demand services, including scholarly lectures are new services that are provided in Iran for the first time, and may experience difficulties in the beginning. RighTel rigorous efforts aim at improving the quality of the service. So you dear subscribers, please let us know if you have any problems with the service.