Data SIM card internet packages
Internet packages of postpaid SIM Card, are designed with varying traffic and professional speeds for your needs. Long-term packages include discounts up to %15 over 30-days and less packages.
By ending volume of traffic or primitive purchase, data SIM Card subscribers can purchase any of the packages listed in table below and save their free Internet usage at their own expense.
You can use following menus to filter and view the appropriate package details to help you make the most convenient choices.
|Package name||Speed||Validity (days)||Normal traffic
|Traffic volume for
off peak hours * (GB)
|Sending SMS to 2020||Price ** (Rials)|
The priority of using a gift traffic volume is lower than usable traffic volume in all hours. During re-purchasing package, be sure to check the validity / volume of your gift traffic
*Consumption of normal traffic volume (in form of package or normal tariff) for visiting and using services and products of the native whose listed on National Data Traffic page, is subject to a 50% reduction on tariff, i.e., per Each unit of internal traffic consumption is half the normal tariff of your subscriber account. When using data services in form of purchased package, use of both units of internal traffic is equivalent to one unit. It should be noted that use of Internet services on international websites continues to be a normal tariff.
You can get more information about native and international traffic on the National Data Traffic page.
**Prices are VAT exclusive.
How to buy
To purchase and activate of each package, you can use one of the below methods:
- Purchase via RighTel Website / Home / Purchase Package
- Purchase via Account Management System
- Purchase via 2020 SMS System
- RighTel Stores
- Purchase via My Rightel
Terms & conditions
- The off-peak hours are 2 to 8 A.M.
- Prices are VAT exclusive
- Use of RighTel Internet-based service in form of packet, starter or out of package (normal tariff) for all RighTel subscribers with professional speed.
- Internet speed may change due to network traffic or geographical location.
- Using Gift and starter packages should be prioritized over other packages.
- To inquire about details of plans and packages, subscribers can call customer service center.
- In case any one of the package services (voice call, traffic volume, off-peak traffic volume, SMS, etc.) is finished, other remaining services could be used until the end of validity period.
- Using all the gifts of the starter pack (including voice calls, SMS, and Internet) is only possible in areas covered by the new generation network of RighTel. Outside RighTel coverage, the use of basic services, including voice calls, text messages, and internet service is based on national roaming (second generation network / 2G host operators). In the latter case, the costs are in accordance with normal tariffs of RighTel network (non-package).
Note: 90-days, 180-days, and 365-days packages have%6, %10 and %15 reductions, respectively than 30-days packages.