RighTel postpaid SIM Cards which are the first postpaid SIM Cards of modern generation (3G/4G) in Iran with 0920 prefix offer advanced services such as high speed connectivity, conference call, multi-media messaging, and other value-added services to subscribers.
By purchasing RighTel postpaid SIM Cards:
- You do not need to purchase credit.
- You can easily pay your bills through RighTel account management portal in addition to conventional methods.
- Benefit from the best basic tariff
It should be noted that the permissible period of validity (two months) for postpaid SIM Card is 600,000 IRR. Postpaid SIM- Card subscribers can increase their credit limit by paying up to 8 million riyals (without taking into account 600 thousand IRR s of initial credit) by referring to the increase in credit limit. Terms of increasing the credit limit are as follows:
- Be real subscriber.
- Non-violation of the current credit limit of 8 million IRR.
- No previous debt (pay the latest E-bill)
- No SIM blocking (one way or two way) for any reason
For information on 3G/4G compatible phones and tablets, please visit "Smart Life".
- To enjoy 4G internet services, subscribers do not need to change their SIM Cards but they should be in 4G coverage areas with their mobile phone 4G configuration activated.
- The cost of using voice call and SMS services in national roaming mode for RighTel subscribers is in accordance with the normal tariffs of RighTel network. (This means that in national roaming mode, on-net voice calls are free of charge, or by having voice call and SMS packages, the volume of package will be used.)
- For more information refer to postpaid SIM Card plans page.
- RighTel postpaid SIM cards are provided in regular, Nano and dual-punch and 3-punch sizes for various devices. For more information, visit SIMs Size page.
RighTel postpaid subscribers may use one of the following methods to purchase Internet and SMS Packages:
- My Rightel Application
- dialing *200#
- RighTel Website – online purchase of Packages
- RighTel Website – e-Care
- RighTel shops
- Visit agents of Sales and services
- dialing *200#
- RighTel Website - e-Care
- RighTel Website - Bill Payment
- My RighTel application
Pay online (the moment)
- RighTel Website - Bill Payment - online payment with SHETAB Cards
- RighTel Website - e-Care - checking bill and payment with SHETAB Cards
- IVR system - with dialing 200 from the RighTel lines and dial 092020000000 from other lines- receiving information of billing and payment via Shetab banking card.
- Via Internet banking, telephone banking, ATMs and POS of Bank that are contract parties with Rightel *
* Parsian, Refah, Mellat, Pasargad, Saman Melli, sepah,Maskan, Agriculture, Sina, Ansar, EN, Saderat, Hekmate Iranian, Mehre Iranian Interest Free Fund, Tosee Taavon, Iran Zamin, Shahr, Tosee Credit Institute, Post Bank and Day Bank.
Notice: Bill Payment in this ways lasts 48 hours.
Postpaid USSD codes
|*200#||pourchasing packages and view available packages|
|*130#||Friends and Family Service, Missed Calls Service|
|*210#||International Roming Service, Check Mobile Device Service, Missed Calls, Credit Transfer Service, SIM Card inquiry|
Life Cycle of Postpaid SIM Card
One-way and two-way blocked SIM Cards can contact call center and emergency numbers.
The expressions included in the contract are defined here with the rest of the terms having a definition based on laws and customs.
- The CRA: Communications Regulatory Authority of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- The Commission: Communications Regulatory Commission
- Contract: terms and conditions set in this document and its attachments
- Terms of service: terms mentioned in license agreement issued by the CRA for RighTel
- Authorized Agents: natural or legal person, offering RighTel products and services as authorized dealers of RighTel.
- Period: the extent of time considered by RighTel for billing which is not less than a month
- Subscriber: any natural or legal person entitled to use RighTel services upon signing a contract and paying due costs and for whom bills are issued.
- Payment deadline; the extent of time given to pay a bill which is not less than 15 days.
- Authorized selling points: RighTel selling points include dealers, stores, e-sales, fixed and mobile sale stalls and shared shops.
- Service-level agreement: a mutual agreement between RighTel and subscriber to guarantee service quality parameters set as standard by the CRA
- Service suspension; all outgoing services are blocked
- UMTS: Universal Mobile Telecommunications Service used to provide 3G services
- Long-Term Evolution (LTE): universal mobile service used to provide 4G services
- Access charges: costs of adding a subscriber to the network and granting him/her the access
- Postpaid SIM Card: with post-paid it means service costs and relevant taxes are paid at the end of the period. RighTel hands ownership of this type of sim card after costs of access charge and tax are paid.
- Basic voice service: a basic call with no extra services, and no deliberate omission of or addition to conversation content offered by RighTel.
- Payment guarantee; it's the payments made in advance by the subscriber to prevent suspension of services. The payments are summed and spent at the end of each billing period. It's optional to make these payments to which no interest rate is added.
- Post-paid SIM Card with no payment guarantee; it's a SIM Card that a subscriber has only paid access charges, taxes and duties at the time of registration.
- Post-paid SIM Card with payment guarantee; it's a SIM Card that a subscriber has its paymet guruantee as well as its access charges, taxes and duties at the time of registration
- Notifications: notifying a subscriber of his/her debts by stating it in a bill or other ways such as sending a text, etc.
- Value added services (VAS); any telecommunications services other than basic voice services offered to the public. VAS includes save and resend data, voice messages, email, SMS, MMS and other data services based on rules and regulations.
- Registration form: a form approved by the CRA and filled out by applicants to purchase a SIM card. Upon being sealed by an authorized selling point, a copy of the form will be handed to subscriber and the other being sent to RighTel.
- Postpaid SIM card life cycle: the cycle shows activation process, suspension of services, blocking of services and revocation of RighTel postpaid SIM Card ownership based on the Commission enactments. The cycle is available on RighTel website.
- Customized services: services ordered by customer prior to pricing for the public
- Legal representative: anyone representing a legal or natural person by way of a letter of introduction or power of attorney. A legal representative has the authority to carry out all affairs regarding SIM Cards (purchase, sale, change, etc.)
- Mobile Number Portability (MNP): a process whereby a subscriber Changes his/her mobile network without changing his/her number
- Donor operator: the operator from which an applicant has bought a SIM Card after completing the registration process.
- Recipient operator: the operator that a subscriber ports to, with his/her number remaining unchanged.
- Service threshold; Maximum costs to control the services offered to postpaid SIM Cards
Table1 1. Service Threshold Service Threshold Type of SIM 300,000 RLS Post-paid with no payment guarantee 80% of the payment guarantee in addition to service threshold of a SIM card with no payment guarantee Postpaid with payment guarantee
Offering basic voice services and Value Added Services based on UMTS, LTE technologies via a postpaid SIM Card and assigning a phone number upon receiving the costs mentioned in article 7 of the contract.
Note: subscribers will get notifications on tariffs set for basic voice services and Value Added Services or any other tariff enacted by the CRA or other competent authorities at the time of receiving the SIM card or at a future time.
This contract is valid from the date of registration up until the validity of the operator's license with regard to articles 9 and 10 of this contract.
- RighTel hands over a SIM Card to the applicant upon completing registration and accepting the terms and conditions set in the contract and activates all services for the subscriber within 2 working days.
Note 1: a contract sealed by an authorized agent is tantamount to being signed by RighTel.
- RighTel bears no responsibility for damages caused by misuse of services by the subscriber
- RighTel is bound to offer services and fulfill demands by a subscriber based on service-level agreement with regard to the appendix 5 of the license, follow-up amendments determined by the CRA, obligations mentioned in license agreement, the contract and the Commission enactments.
- Customized services (other than the services and products DEFINED) requested by a corporate subscriber, are offered upon approval by RighTel and confirmation of pricing by the corporate subscriber.
- A lost, stolen or damaged SIM Card will be replaced by RighTel, upon paying the due costs and new SIM is subject to terms and conditions of the current contract.
- RighTel is pledges to allow subscribers use emergency services despite being shut down due to unpaid debts.
- If necessary bu custom, RighTel is allowed to ask for a specified payment guarantee which is not more than subscriber's standard expenses for 3 months as the payment guarantee during the validity of the contract. RighTel will be having the amount –to which no interest is added - during the contract and is entitled to withdraw from it if the subscriber fails to pay his/her bill on the due date.
- Upon termination of the contract, payment guarantee will be refunded to the subscriber during a 30working-day period after debts and other relevant fees are deducted.
- All legal subscriber are required to register the details of their personnel to who a SIM Card is assigned. The legal subscriber bears the whole responsibility for the use of the SIM Cards.
- The subscriber must not use the services for any purpose endangering national security or violating any individual's privacy or a purpose which is in contrast with laws and regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Misuse of the services is forbidden otherwise the responsibility of the consequences, including shutdown of services is upon the subscriber and he/she will be dealt with in accordance with the relevant rules and regulations.
- Subscriber can transfer the ownership of SIM Card and phone number only through authorized selling points, as any other way of changing the ownership is null and void and the registered owner is responsible for any potential abuse of the services. the registered owner is also responsible to pay all the bills.
Note: the responsibility for exploiting user rights is upon the subscriber and any kind of transfer does not relieve the subscriber of one's responsibilities unless a valid document, approved by the transferee, is presented to RighTel as a proof of the transfer.
- In case of a loss of SIM card or theft, Subscriber must declare a loss or theft of SIM Card at one of RighTel authorized selling points as soon as possible. Subscriber will be responsible for any consequences caused, up until RighTel is informed.
- Subscriber must immediately inform RighTel on any change in their registered details.
- A ported subscriber who wants to transfer his/her SIM Card ownership, should do this through the donor operator and the process is subject to a settlement of account with to the recipient operator.
- Subscriber should pay the initial costs, based on the type of the SIM Card determined by the Commission, to RighTel for the SIM Card itself and access charges upon completing registration. Subscriber will be charged for VAT as well.
- Subscriber must pay the costs of services chosen in the registration form and specified in his/her bill. The costs are approved by the CRA or other competent entities and are subject to change and adjustment. Subscriber is also obliged to pay the service fees as well as the tax and duties specified in the bill.
- Subscriber acknowledges that RighTel can change or modify tariffs, upon enactments by the CRA or other Authorized entities during the period of the contract. RighTel should notify subscribers prior to any modification through RighTel website.
- If there is any objection to the bill issued, subscriber should lodge a written complaint to RighTel in maximum 6 month from the date of issued bill. If there is any mistake made by RighTel, the company will either make a refund or make deductions in the next bills. Any objection after the 6-month period is not acceptable.
- RighTel issues a bill for each subscriber. The bills should be considered as notifications of payment, meaning a subscriber is obliged to pay them on the date specified in the bill. RighTel is entitled to act in accordance with articles 8, 9 and 10 of the contract if the bill is not paid.
- A subscriber will receiving notifications and bills based on how he/she had chosen in the registration form.
- All local and national calls will be billed, on a per second basis.
- Subscriber acknowledges that he/she has purchased the SIM Card, knowing its price, the costs of packages, all the services offered via SIM card along with the terms, duration and the method to use them, also notified on RighTel website. Meanwhile the operator is committed to inform potential subscribers about service costs and other issues affecting the expenses and then offers a SIM Card upon acceptance by the subscriber
RighTel will suspended services in case of the following situations
- When the bill is paid on the due date
Note: RighTel is entitled to suspend a subscriber's outgoing services for at least 2 weeks when the payment is not made on the due date
- Subscriber will be suspended for any violation of the contract.
- A formal request by a subscriber to suspend the services. In this case, the subscriber should pay the costs in accordance with tariffs set by the CRA.
- A request by the CRA or other competent entities to suspend a subscriber's services
- RighTel is entitled to shut down the services offered to a subscriber in accordance with article 9 of the contact and considering the type of SIM Card and access charges mentioned in paragraph 1 of article 7, if a subscriber's debt exceeds the allowed limit either after a notification or before a billing period.
RighTel is entitled to stop services in case of any of the following situations without sending a written notice and the subscriber acknowledges that RighTel bears no responsibility in that matter
- Subscriber will be suspended for any violation of the contract.
- A formal request by a subscriber or his/her legal representative to suspend the services. In this case, the subscriber should pay the costs in accordance with tariffs set by the CRA
- If it is proved by any competent entity that a subscriber completed his registration using fake documents or incorrect details or if it is proved that a subscriber has not presented documents and details to update and amend the contract.
- If a subscriber fails to pay the debt on the due date as mentioned in paragraph 1 of article 8 of the contract, RighTel will send a notification and also a written notice on discharging the services in a year, and it is entitled to shut down the services offered to the subscriber.
- If a subscriber does not pay the bill during a specified period after the suspension date, based on postpaid SIM Card life cycle, the services are shut down.
Note 1: if a subscriber fails to pay two successive bills regardless of the amount of the bills combined, RighTel is entitled to shut down all the services in accordance with article 9.
Note 2: in cases whereby a subscriber with/without payment gurantee uses international roaming services, if his/her service costs reach the payment guarantee amount, RighTel notifies the subscriber and it is also entitled to shut down all services in accordance with article 9.
- If service costs of a postpaid SIM with no payment guarantee, reach 80% of service threshold at any time, RighTel notifies the subscriber and then gives him/her a 24-hour deadline to make the payment. If service costs hit 100% of service threshold after notification, RighTel is entitled to shut down all services in accordance with article 9 but if the 100% service threshold is not reached, subscriber should make a payment until the end of billing period or other deadlines specified.
- If service costs of a postpaid SIM with payment guarantee, reach service threshold at any time, RighTel notifies the subscriber and then gives him/her a 72-hour deadline to make the payment. If service costs hit payment guarantee threshold after notification, RighTel is entitled to shut down all services in accordance with article 9 but if the payment guarantee threshold is not reached, subscriber should make a payment until the end of billing period or other deadlines specified.
- A request by competent entities to enforce blocking of services offered to a subscriber.
- In case of using a non-standard device or causing harm and disturbance to others via the network.
- In case of emergency situations as mentioned in paragraph 1 of article 11, until normalcy is restored.
Note: RighTel might cut off the services in order to improve service level, modify network and carry out systems repair and maintenance in accordance with the terms of the contract and upon approval by the CRA.
- In case of detecting and identifying unauthorized transfer of international traffic by a subscriber, all SIM Cards registered under his/her national ID code will be blocked and the subscriber is not allowed to register for a new SIM card for up to maximum 3 years upon proof of his/her infringement.
- RighTel is entitled to block all services and terminate a contract if a subscriber is proved to have used fake document and details to complete the registration.
- With regard to life cycle of postpaid SIM Cards, if a subscriber fails to sort out issues mentioned in article 9 during the period specified since his suspension, RighTel is entitled to unilaterally terminate the contract and transfer that number to a third party, meaning that RighTel can revoke the subscriber's ownership if he/she fails to pay the debt during the deadline mentioned in paragraph 4 of article 9.
- upon getting a formal request by a subscriber or his/her legal representative to terminate the contract.
- RighTel is entitled to block all services, revoke ownership rights and terminate a contract upon a decree by competent authorities
Note 1: in case of termination of contract/ revocation of ownership, a subscriber will not get a refund on access charges as well as purchased products and plans.
Note 2: In case of termination of contract or revocation of ownership, RighTel reserve all its rights to receive all the debts stated in unpaid bills.
Note 3: termination of contract or revocation of ownership does not relieve a subscriber of his/her legal and financial responsibilities during the validity period of the contract.
- If a phone number is sold via auction or paying extra fees – for being a round number – RighTel will keep the ownership for 2 years in addition to the 1 year stated in paragraph 4 of article 9 but if no payment is made, RighTel will have judiciary officers determine the number's value before deducting the debt and paying the rest back to the owner.
Note: RighTel will keep numbers of non-governmental legal entities, which have been active for 10 years, for 1 year in addition to the one year period mentioned in paragraph 4 of article9.
- The contract is terminated upon a request by a subscriber to use mobile number portability services followed by RighTel's approval. In this case, RighTel is bound to keep the subscriber's phone number.
- If a subscriber get a SIM Card, basic voice service package, VAS or combo-packages such as starting package or a bundle for free or with discount, he/she should pay the amount of the discount back to RighTel upon porting to other operators. Free plans and discounts are marked on RighTel website or in the bill issued for a subscriber. Meanwhile the operator is committed to inform potential subscribers about service costs and other issues affecting the expenses and then offers a SIM Card upon acceptance by the subscriber.
- If a subscriber is proved to have committed an infringement while using the services, the operator is entitled to terminate the contract or restrict the services offered to the subscriber, based on the current and previous contracts signed between the two parties on any of the SIM Cards purchased by subscriber or any of the services offered to him/her.
- In case of emergency situations (war, strike, insurgency, wildfire, flooding, explosion, quake or any other case out of RighTel's control) RighTel has NO liability in offering services other than the services specified by the CRA, until normalcy is restored.
- RighTel bears no responsibility for any loss or harm to the subscriber, communication delays and problems, interruptions and faulty services caused by a defective or non-standard device. Subscriber is obliged to use any device deemed as standard by the CRA or the Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran.
- RighTel is responsible for any unauthorized use of services if they are permanently or temporarily shut down following a request by a subscriber or RighTel's unilateral decision to do so.
RighTel does not disclose a subscriber's personal data (such as name, address, phone number, incoming and outgoing calls, etc.) to a third party unless there is a judicial order to do so.
RighTel notifies subscribers of its services, special offers and tariffs, enacted by the CRA, through mass media, authorized selling points and RighTel website. Our website contains the following contents;
- Terms of service defined by the CRA
- Changes in contract terms as enacted by competent authorities
- Terms of using relevant tariffs and services
- Subscriber's credit balance
- Devices compatible with the network
- Latest network coverage status
- special services and plans
- List of authorized dealers
- complaint procedure
- Postpaid SIM Card life cycle
- Subscriber/legal representative acknowledges that he/she is eligible to sign the contract and is committed to observe all the terms and conditions mentioned in the contract.
- Subscriber acknowledges that he has purchased a SIM Card with the knowledge of RighTel network coverage status.
- RighTel is entitled to modify the terms and conditions of the contract in accordance with the terms set by competent authorities.
- RighTel and Subscribers are bound to observe any change or modification enforced in the provisions of the contract by the CRA.
- Subscribers are obliged to observe all terms and instructions approved by the commission, announced by the CRA and notified by RighTel.
- If a subscriber files a complaint, the matter is dealt with through negotiations. But if no reconciliation is reached during a period of 60 working days, the subscriber has right to file a lawsuit at the CRA or a court of law.
- Any assistance by RighTel to execute to contract must not be considered as an obligation or breach of RighTel's rights in relation to the subscriber.
- If a subscriber has a debt to pay, RighTel is entitled to reject subscriber's request to access a new service.
- RighTel is not allowed to charge subscriber for any extra fee if the subscriber fails to pay a bill on due date or make a delayed payment.
Note 1: If a subscriber, pays his/her debt prior to revocation of ownership, RighTel will keep his/her number after deducting costs of reconnecting the subscriber to the network, approved by the CRA.
Note 2: if a subscriber's ownership is revoked, he/she should submit a new request and pay the relevant fees to be reconnected to the network, while RighTel is not obliged to keep the subscriber's number as stated by the CRA.
Note 3: if a subscriber's ownership is revoked, RighTel will observe the terms set by the commission to offset a his/her debts by deducting the debt from the payment guarantee and then refunding the rest of it to the subscriber
- The address to both parties is the same as that written in the registration form and the contract. In case of a change of address, subscriber should inform RighTel in a week otherwise any shipment and correspondence will be sent to the mentioned address.
- If a SIM Card is lost, stolen or damaged RighTel will replace it upon receiving the due costs and. The new SIM is subject to all the terms and conditions set in the current contract.
- To use online services via MyRighTel app and Account Management System, subscriber will get a password on a phone number or email he/she states. Online services allow a subscriber to recharge an account, purchase and activate plans and packages, etc. Subscriber is responsible to keep the password safe. The password can be changed in MyRighTel app as well as in the Account Management System.
- If a subscriber owns several communication devices, RighTel will not shut down the services offered on the subscriber's other devices or transfer the debt on to his/her other numbers.
- RighTel will facilitate access to bank portals in aacordance with the current regulations for subscribers to pay the bills, upon receiving a request for such an access from the subscriber.
The current text along with the registration form comprise the subscription contract. Filling out the registration form, and signing the form means both parties agree to terms and conditions set within the contract and any contradictory issue set in previous contracts is considered null and void.
The contract is drawn up in two copies, contains 15 articles and 14 notes similar in wording and validity. The contract is binding after being signed and exchanged.