RighTel 3G/4G prepaid SIM card with 0921and 0922 prefix offers advanced services such as video calls, high speed connectivity, conference call, multimedia messages, and value-added services for subscribers.
Advantages of purchasing RighTel prepaid SIM Cards
- Save your cost through lower initial cost of prepaid SIM card
- Recharging credit based on your needs
- Use all RighTel services.
- Have better control on your communication costs.
For information on 3G/4G compatible phones and tablets, please visit Smart Life.
You can change your Prepaid to Postpaid SIM Card and enjoy its services at any time. For more details, visit changing Prepaid to Postpaid SIM Card page.
- To enjoy 4G internet services, subscribers do not need to change their SIM Cards but they should be in 4G coverage areas with their mobile phone 4G configuration activated.
- All of the gifts in starter package (includes voice calls, SMS, and Internet) are only available inside RighTel 3G/4G network coverage areas. In areas outside RighTel coverage, it is possible to use basic services including voice calls, SMS and internet services, under 2G network coverage of host operators. This way the charges are based on RighTel normal tariffs. For more information on starter package of postpaid SIM cards visit here.
- For more information refer to prepaid SIM Card plans page.
- RighTel prepaid SIM cards are provided in regular, Nano and dual-punch and 3-punch sizes for various devices. For more information, visit SIMs Size page.
Tariff for prepaid SIM Card services are shown in the table below.
|On-net Voice Call||IRR / Minute *||555|
|Off-net voice call to mobile operators||IRR / Minute *||888|
|Persian SMS||IRR / SMS||105|
|English SMS||IRR / SMS||220|
|On-net MMS||IRR / Multimedia Message||400|
|3G/4G Internet||IRR / kilobyte||0.6|
|2G Internet in National Roaming Mode **||IRR / kilobyte||0.6|
* Prices are calculated based on per second tariff.
** In 2G network coverage , quality of services is in accordance with the level of service quality of the host operator. Thus, the Internet service in these areas shall be in accordance with features of the GPRS / EDGE (2G) Internet.
To enjoy 4G internet services, subscribers do not need to change their SIM Cards but they should be in 4G coverage areas with their mobile phone 4G configuration activated.
Calling with the Useful phone numbers are calculated based on the Prepaid SIM Card tariff, equal to the cost of off-net voice call 699 IRR/minutes. Useful phone numbers are as follow:
Calling with the Emergency phone numbers is free of charge as follows.
Calling with 111 is also free.
Note: Consumption of normal traffic volume (in the form of a package or normal tariff) for visiting and using native services and products whose listed in native traffic page, is included tariff reduction of 50%, in the other words per any unit of internal traffic consumption is half the normal tariff of your subscriber account. When using data services in the form of a purchased package, use of both units of internal traffic is equivalent to one unit. It should be noted that the use of Internet service on international websites continues to be a regular tariff. You can get more information about native and international traffic on the native traffic page.
For more information on basic services tariffs of other RighTel SIM Cards and comparing them, refer to the Basic Tariffs page.
Purchasing Internet and SMS Packages
RighTel prepaid subscribers may use one of the below methods to purchase Internet and SMS Packages:
- dialing *142#
- RighTel Website – online purchase of Packages
- RighTel Website – e-Care
- Via 2020 SMS system
- RighTel Stores
- Visit agents of Sales and services
RighTel prepaid subscribers can increase their credit by purchasing recharge vouchers or e-charge.
RighTel e-charge is provided in various denominations as shown in the following table. RighTel prepaid subscribers may purchase the recharge vouchers that suits them best.
|Retail price (IRR)||VAT inclusive price (IRR)|
Prices are calculated based on IRR.
Recharge via recharge voucher
Prepaid subscribers can purchase recharge vouchers from any of RighTel dealers.
|Retail price (IRR)||VAT inclusive price (IRR)|
Electronic recharge methods
RighTel prepaid subscribers can use the two following methods to purchase e-charge vouchers
Purchasing e-charge vouchers
- RighTel prepaid subscribers may refer to recharge section on RighTel website and purchase their desired credit. In this method a PIN Code is provided for subscribers and they should dial *141*PIN# to increase their credit. For more information on validity and price of e-charge credit refer to e-charge price and validity table.
- RighTel e-charge can also be purchased from related centers.
- RighTel prepaid subscribers may refer to direct top-up page to purchase credit without any need to log in to Account Management System (E-care). In direct top-up, the purchased credit is directly (no need to enter a PIN code) added to subscriber's credit. Using SHETAB Cards, Subscribers may purchase credit worth of IRR 10,000 to IRR 2,000,000 and any multiple of IRR 100.
- RighTel prepaid subscribers may refer to the Account Management System (E-Care) ), to benefit from its various services and directly purchase credit via SHETAB cards without the need to enter a PIN code.
- Prepaid subscribers may also dial USSDs of authorized centers that are contract parties with RighTel to purchase credit.
- RighTel prepaid subscribers, you can increase your credit via direct top-up with dialing 200 from the RighTel lines and dialing 09202000000 from other lines through connecting to IVR system and using shetab cards and internet bank.
E-charge Sale and distribution centers
RighTel prepaid subscribers can use any Shetab Cards to refer to ATMs Internet banking, mobile bank, telephone banking, websites, web-kiosks, VTMs, POSs and USSDs of companies and banks that are contract parties to RighTel and purchase e-charge vouchers.
|Eghtesad Novin |
|Beh Pardakht Mellat |
Saman electronic payment
Pasargad electronic payment
Tejarat Electronic Parsian
SADAD informatics for Bank Meli
Parsian easy payment
Mabna Card Aria
Sadad Electronic Payment (Meli Bank)
Sadad electronic payment
Please note that RighTel can only carry out the follow-up of credit purchases that are done via RighTel electronic distributors.
RighTel prepaid subscribers may use Shoorangiz Charge and enjoy 35% gift credit.
Validity of the gift credit depends on the amount of credit purchased. For more information, refer to Shoorangiz Charge page.
Prepaid USSD Codes
|*142#||access to packages menu and view available packages|
|*142*1*1*3#||Internet Packages with Professional Speed|
|*145*PIN Code#||Shoorangiz charging|
|*146#||View Credit - Shoorangiz|
|View Credit – Normal Recharge|
|*144*2#||Internet Packages Report|
|*144*3#||SMS Packages Report|
|*144*4#||Calls Packages Report|
|*130*1#||Friends and Family Service|
|*130*2#||Missed Calls Service|
|*130*3#||Call Report Service for Prepaid SIM Cards|
|*133#||Credit Transfer Service|
|*444#||Pay For Me|
|*141*PIN Code#||Normal Charging|
|*211#||SIM card inquiry|
Life Cycle of Prepaid SIM Card
|1||Deactivated||At the time of purchase, SIM Card is not activated.|
|2||Active||After first call, internet connection, SMS, MMS or first recharge, SIM Card is activated.|
|3||* One Way block||If the amount of credit its validity is expired, the SIM card will become one-way blocked mode. In this mode the SIM cards can only receive voice calls, video calls SMS and MMS. |
RighTel one-way blocked SIM cards can contact RighTel Call Center and emergency numbers. If subscribers recharge their SIM card the one way mode will be deactivated.
|4||Complete Deactivation||If the one way block mode remains for 180 continuous days, it will be totally deactivated. It means that all of the services are deactivated for the subscriber. If subscribers recharge their SIM Card the two-way blocked mode will be deactivated.|
|5||Expired||If total Deactivation mode remains for 365 continuous days, or if the newly purchased SIM Card is not activated within 365 days, the SIM Card and the number will be expired. After expiration of the SIM Card, the subscriber shall refer to one of the RighTel dealers and pay the price of SIM Card within 3 years and the SIM Card will be reactivated.|
|6||recycled||If the SIM card remains for 3 continuous years in expired status, SIM card may be recycled and it will be sold to a 3rd party.|
RighTel one-way and totally blocked SIM cards can contact RighTel Call Center and emergency numbers.
If your SIM Card has enough credit, once after a 90 days period and also for every 60 days period after that, and if the subscriber has no any transaction, in order to compensate network maintenance costs, an amount will be deducted from the subscriber recharge at the last rate of 20 minutes off-net voice call basic tariff of Postpaid SIM Card. In this case, the subscriber is permitted to use the remaining credit. The subscriber last transaction is the basis of the 90 days period and the subscriber is permissible to repeat this process until credit finishes.