RighTel 3G/4G prepaid SIM card with 0921and 0922 prefix offers advanced services such as high speed Internet, conference call, multimedia messages, and value-added services for subscribers.
Advantages of purchasing RighTel prepaid SIM Cards
- Save your cost through lower initial cost of prepaid SIM card
- Recharging credit based on your needs
- Use all RighTel services.
- Have better control on your communication costs.
For information on 3G/4G compatible phones and tablets, please visit Smart Life.
Changing the SIM Card
You can change your Prepaid to Postpaid SIM Card and enjoy its services at any time. For more details, visit changing Prepaid to Postpaid SIM Card page.
- To enjoy 4G internet services, subscribers do not need to change their SIM Cards but they should be in 4G coverage areas with their mobile phone 4G configuration activated.
- The cost of using voice call and SMS services in national roaming mode for RighTel subscribers is in accordance with the normal tariffs of RighTel network. (This means that in national roaming mode, on-net voice calls are free of charge, or by having voice call and SMS packages, the volume of package will be used.)
- For more information refer to prepaid SIM Card plans page.
Tariff for prepaid SIM Card services are shown in the table below.
|3G/4G Internet||IRR / GB||40.000|
|On-net Voice Call||IRR / Minute *||70|
|Off-net voice call to mobile operators||IRR / Minute *||888|
|Persian SMS||IRR / SMS||105|
|English SMS||IRR / SMS||220|
* Prices are calculated based on per second tariff.
To enjoy 4G internet services, subscribers do not need to change their SIM Cards but they should be in 4G coverage areas with their mobile phone 4G configuration activated.
Calling with the Emergency phone numbers is free of charge as follows.
Calling with 111 is also free.
Note: If you have an active internet package, in the case of using local data traffic (domestic), you will be subject to a 50% reduction in tariffs compared to international tariff (normal). Also, due to the reduction of the free tariff (non-package) of RighTel Internet to 40,000 IRR per GB, the tariff for using local and international traffic services are the same at the time of using free tariff.
For more information on local and international traffic, refer to the local data traffic page.
Purchasing Internet and SMS Packages
RighTel prepaid subscribers may use one of the below methods to purchase Internet and SMS Packages:
- My Rightel Application
- dialing *200#
- RighTel Website – online purchase of Packages
- RighTel Website – e-Care
- RighTel Stores
- Visit agents of Sales and services
RighTel prepaid subscribers can increase their credit by purchasing recharge vouchers or e-charge.
RighTel e-charge is provided in various denominations as shown in the following table. RighTel prepaid subscribers may purchase the recharge vouchers that suits them best.
|Retail price (IRR)||VAT inclusive price (IRR)|
Prices are calculated based on IRR.
Recharge via recharge voucher
Prepaid subscribers can purchase recharge vouchers from any of RighTel dealers.
|Retail price (IRR)||VAT inclusive price (IRR)|
Electronic recharge methods
RighTel prepaid subscribers can use the two following methods to purchase e-charge vouchers
Purchasing e-charge vouchers
- RighTel prepaid subscribers may refer to recharge section on RighTel website and purchase their desired credit. In this method a PIN Code is provided for subscribers and they should dial *141*PIN# to increase their credit. For more information on validity and price of e-charge credit refer to e-charge price and validity table.
- RighTel e-charge can also be purchased from related centers.
- RighTel prepaid subscribers may refer to direct top-up page to purchase credit without any need to log in to Account Management System (E-care). In direct top-up, the purchased credit is directly (no need to enter a PIN code) added to subscriber's credit. Using SHETAB Cards, Subscribers may purchase credit worth of IRR 10,000 to IRR 2,000,000 and any multiple of IRR 100.
- RighTel prepaid subscribers may refer to the Account Management System (E-Care) ), to benefit from its various services and directly purchase credit via SHETAB cards without the need to enter a PIN code.
- Prepaid subscribers may also dial USSDs of authorized centers that are contract parties with RighTel to purchase credit.
- RighTel prepaid subscribers, you can increase your credit via direct top-up with dialing 200 from the RighTel lines and dialing 09202000000 from other lines through connecting to IVR system and using shetab cards and internet bank.
E-charge Sale and distribution centers
RighTel prepaid subscribers can use any Shetab Cards to refer to ATMs Internet banking, mobile bank, telephone banking, websites, web-kiosks, VTMs, POSs and USSDs of companies and banks that are contract parties to RighTel and purchase e-charge vouchers.
|Eghtesad Novin |
|Beh Pardakht Mellat |
Saman electronic payment
Pasargad electronic payment
Tejarat Electronic Parsian
SADAD informatics for Bank Meli
Parsian easy payment
Sadad electronic payment
Please note that RighTel can only carry out the follow-up of credit purchases that are done via RighTel electronic distributors.
RighTel prepaid subscribers may use Shoorangiz Charge and enjoy 35% gift credit.
Validity of the gift credit depends on the amount of credit purchased. For more information, refer to Shoorangiz Charge page.
Prepaid USSD Codes>View Credit – Normal Recharge
|*200#||pourchasing packages |
inquery (Internet, Bill, Call, sms)
|*200*1*1#||pourchasing Internet Packages|
|*200*1*2#||pourchasing combined packages|
|*200*1*4#||pourchasing SMS packages|
|*141*PIN Code#||Normal Charging|
|*145*PIN Code#||Shoorangiz charging|
|*130*1#||Friends and Family Service|
|*130*2#||Missed Calls Service|
|*130*3#||Call Report Service|
|*133#||Credit Transfer Service|
|*211#||SIM card inquiry|
Life Cycle of Prepaid SIM Card
|1||Deactivated||SIM Card status is not activated by default after purchase.|
|2||Activated||SIM Card status would be changed from inactive to active mode by making the first voice call, connecting to the Internet, sending SMS or MMS, or the first recharge.|
|3||* One-Way Blocked||In the case of finishing SIM Card credit, its status would be one-way blocked. In one-way blocked mode, SIM Card could only receive voice and video calls, SMS and MMS. By making recharge, receiving recharge or purchasing package, the SIM Card status would be reactivated.|
|4||Two-way Blocked||If the subscriber's SIM Card remains, one-way blocked for 180 consecutive days, it would be two-way blocked and all services would be deactivated. By making recharge, receiving recharge or purchasing package, the SIM Card status would be reactivated.|
|5||Expired||The SIM Card would expire in one of the following conditions: |
If the SIM Card remains in two-way blocked status for 30 consecutive days
If the SIM Card remains in inactive status for 365 days
In this case, the subscriber could reactivate it within the framework of RighTel current policies during one year, by visiting one of RighTel stores and re-paying the purchase fee of SIM Card.
|6||Recycled||If subscriber SIM Card remains in expired status for one year, SIM Card would be recycled and sold to a third party automatically.|
RighTel one-way and totally blocked SIM cards can contact RighTel Call Center and emergency numbers.
*If your SIM Card has enough credit, once after a 90 days period and also for every 60 days period after that, and if the subscriber has no any transaction, in order to compensate network maintenance costs, an amount will be deducted from the subscriber recharge at the last rate of 20 minutes off-net voice call basic tariff of Postpaid SIM Card. In this case, the subscriber is permitted to use the remaining credit. The subscriber last transaction is the basis of the 90 days period and the subscriber is permissible to repeat this process until credit finishes.
The expressions included in the contract are defined here with the rest of the terms having a definition based on laws and customs.
- The CRA: Communications Regulatory Authority of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- The Commission: Communications Regulatory Commission
- Contract: terms and conditions set in this document and its attachments
- Terms of service: terms mentioned in license agreement issued by the CRA for RighTel.
- Authorized Agents: natural or legal person who offers RighTel products and services as authorized dealers of RighTel.
- Registration: a process whereby an applicant signs a contract, registers identity specifications with data from ID card or passport at an authorized dealer as RighTel verifies the information.
- Transaction: Using RighTel services including buying credit, except for bulk or controlled messages sent by RighTel.
- Credit: the amount of money (IRR) spent to top-up an account or purchase a package which allows a subscriber to use RighTel services up to a certain limit.
- Period: it is at least a two-month time.
- Subscriber: any natural or legal person entitled to use RighTel services upon signing a contract and paying due costs and for whom bills are issued.
- Authorized selling points: RighTel selling points include dealers, stores, e-sales, fixed and mobile sale stalls and shared shops.
- Service-level agreement: a mutual agreement between RighTel and subscriber to guarantee service quality parameters set as standard by the CRA
- UMTS: Universal Mobile Telecommunications Service used to provide 3G services
- Long-Term Evolution (LTE): universal mobile service used to provide 4G services
- Access charges: costs of adding a subscriber to the network and granting him/her the access
- Pre-paid SIM Card: with prepaid it means service costs and relevant taxes are paid up-front. RighTel hands ownership of this type of SIM Card after costs of access charge and tax are paid. The duration of availability of services depends on the credit purchased by the subscriber.
- Basic voice service: a basic call with no extra services, and no deliberate omission of or addition to conversation content offered by RighTel.
- One-way block: when a SIM Card is in one-way block stage, subscriber's outgoing calls (except for emergency calls), outgoing SMS and use of data are blocked, with the subscriber only receiving calls and texts.
- Two-way block: when a SIM Card is in two-way block stage, all services (except for emergency calls) are blocked
- Loss of ownership: it's a process whereby subscriber's presence on the network and his/her ownership rights and number are revoked and the license holder can assign the number to a third party.
- Notification: notifying subscribers about credit purchased or deducted, balance, one -way and two-way block stages, credit status and other urgent cases via voice call, SMS or other ways for free
- Value added services (VAS); any telecommunications services other than basic voice services offered to the public. VAS includes save and resend data, voice messages, email, SMS, MMS and other data services based on rules and regulations.
- Registration form: a form approved by the CRA and filled out by applicants to purchase a SIM card. Upon being sealed by an authorized selling point, a copy of the form will be handed to subscriber and the other being sent to RighTel.
- Prepaid SIM Card life cycle: the cycle shows activation process, one way blocking of the services, Two-way blocking of the services and revocation of RighTel prepaid SIM Card ownership based on the Commission enactments. The cycle is available on RighTel website.
- Customized services: services ordered by customer prior to pricing for the public
- Legal representative: anyone representing a legal or natural person by way of a letter of introduction or power of attorney. A legal representative has the authority to carry out all affairs regarding SIM Cards (purchase, sale, change, etc.)
- Mobile Number Portability (MNP): a process whereby a subscriber Changes his/her mobile network without changing his/her number
- Donor operator: the operator from which an applicant has bought a SIM Card after completing the registration process.
- Recipient operator: the operator that a subscriber ports to, with his/her number remaining unchanged.
Offering basic voice services and Value Added Services based on UMTS, LTE technologies via a prepaid SIM Card and assigning a phone number upon receiving the costs mentioned in article 6 of the contract.
Note: subscribers will get notifications on tariffs set for basic voice services and Value Added Services or any other tariff enacted by the CRA or other competent authorities at the time of receiving the SIM Card or at a future time.
This contract is valid from the date of registration up until the validity of the operator's license with regard to articles 8 and 9 of this contract.
- RighTel hands over a SIM Card to the applicant upon completing registration and accepting the terms and conditions set in the contract and activates all services for the subscriber within 2 working days.
Note 1: a contract signed by an authorized agent is tantamount to being signed by RighTel.
Note 2: RighTel allows use of services to the subscriber only after the registration process is completed, and then the subscriber is allowed to join the network with the registered SIM Card use services offered by the license holder.
- RighTel bears no responsibility for damages caused by misuse of services by the subscriber.
- RighTel is bound to offer services and fulfill demands by a subscriber based on service-level agreement with regard to the appendix 5 of the license, follow-up amendments determined by the CRA, obligations mentioned in license agreement, the contract and the Commission enactments.
- Customized services (other than the services and products DEFINED) requested by a corporate subscriber, are offered upon approval by RighTel and confirmation of pricing by the corporate subscriber.
- If a SIM Card is lost, stolen or damaged RighTel will replace it upon receiving the due costs and. The new SIM is subject to all the terms and conditions set in the current contract.
- All outgoing services are shut down when a SIM Card is either in one or two way block stage, yet subscribers would be able to make emergency calls and contact RighTel call center as enacted by the Commission. These facilities are provided to increase the joint credit in the network or reactivate the presentation by RighTel.
- All legal subscriber are required to register the details of their personnel to who a SIM Card is assigned. The legal subscriber bears the whole responsibility for the use of the SIM Cards.
- The subscriber must not use the services for any purpose endangering national security or violating any individual's privacy or a purpose which is in contrast with laws and regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Misuse of the services is forbidden otherwise the responsibility of the consequences, including shutdown of services is upon the subscriber and he/she will be dealt with in accordance with the relevant rules and regulations.
- Subscriber can transfer the ownership of SIM Card and phone number only through authorized selling points, as any other way of changing the ownership is null and void and the registered owner is responsible for any potential abuse of the services.
Note: the responsibility for exploiting user rights is upon the subscriber and any kind of transfer does not relieve the subscriber of one's responsibilities unless a valid document, approved by the transferee, is presented to RighTel as a proof of the transfer.
- In case of a loss of SIM Card or theft, Subscriber must declare a loss or theft of SIM Card at one of RighTel authorized selling points as soon as possible. Subscriber will be responsible for any consequences caused, up until RighTel is informed.
- Subscriber must immediately inform RighTel on any change in their registered details.
- A ported subscriber who wants to transfer his/her SIM Card ownership, should do this through the donor operator and the process is subject to a settlement of account with the recipient operator.
- Subscriber should pay the initial costs, based on the type of the SIM Card determined by the Commission, to RighTel for the SIM Card itself and access charges upon completing registration. Subscriber will be charged for VAT as well.
- Subscriber acknowledges that RighTel can change or modify tariffs, upon enactments by the CRA or other Authorized entities during the period of the contract. RighTel should notify subscribers prior to any modification through RighTel website.
- All local and national calls will be billed, on a per second basis.
- Subscriber acknowledges that he/she has purchased the SIM Card, knowing its price, the costs of packages, all the services offered via SIM Card along with the terms, duration and the method to use them, also notified on RighTel website. Meanwhile the operator is committed to inform potential subscribers about service costs and other issues affecting the expenses and then offers a SIM Card upon acceptance by the subscriber.
RighTel will suspended outgoing services in case of the following situations;
- A subscriber is subject to being suspended with regard to SIM Card life cycle criteria
- Subscriber will be suspended for any violation of the contract.
- A formal request by a subscriber to suspend the services. In this case, the subscriber should pay the costs in accordance with tariffs set by the CRA.
- A request by the CRA or other competent entities to suspend a subscriber's services.
- When a subscriber has no credit.
- When a subscriber has made no transactions in a span of 3 months;
A. If a subscriber HAS credit, RighTel will send notifications after the 3-month period and any period with no transactions after the initial 3-month to deduct required fees to maintain network and communication for up to maximum 20 minutes of basic post-paid call rate. In this case, Subscriber can use the remainder of his/her credit.
B. If subscriber has NO credit, RighTel will send notifications to either block the whole services (Two-way block stage) or revoke the ownership rights.
Note 1: with any transaction, the period subject to paragraph 6 of article 7 is reconsidered for the subscriber and the date of the last transaction will be considered as the starting points of the 3-month period.
Note 2: if no transaction is made, RighTel is entitled to deduct required fees to maintain network and communication until subscriber runs out of credit.
RighTel is entitled to block services offered to a subscriber, with or without sending him/her a formal notice, in the following cases and the subscriber acknowledges that RighTel is authorized to do so.
- Subscriber will be suspended for any violation of the contract.
- A formal request by a subscriber or his/her legal representative to suspend the services. In this case, the subscriber should pay the costs in accordance with tariffs set by the CRA
- If it is proved by any competent entity that a subscriber completed his registration using fake documents or incorrect details or if it is proved that a subscriber has not presented documents and details to update and amend the contract.
- A subscriber is subject to being suspended on incoming and outgoing services, mentioned in paragraph 6 of article of the contract with regard to SIM Card life cycle criteria
- A request by competent entities to enforce a two-way block stage on services offered to a subscriber.
- In case of using a non-standard device or causing harm and disturbance to others via the network.
- In case of emergency situations as mentioned in paragraph 1 of article 10, until normalcy is restored.
Note: RighTel might cut off the services in order to improve service level, modify network and carry out systems repair and maintenance in accordance with the terms of the contract and upon approval by the CRA.
- In case of detecting and identifying unauthorized transfer of international traffic by a subscriber, all SIM Cards registered under his/her national ID code will be blocked and the subscriber is not allowed to register for a new SIM Card for up to maximum 3 years upon proof of his/her infringement.
- RighTel is entitled to block all services and terminate a contract if a subscriber is proved to have used fake document and details to complete the registration.
- If a subscriber has made no transactions in a span of 3 months and he has NO credit, RighTel is entitled to enforce a two-way block stage or revoke his/her ownership upon notifying the subscriber.
- upon getting a formal request by a subscriber or his/her legal representative to terminate the contract.
- RighTel is entitled to block all services, revoke ownership rights and terminate a contract upon a decree by competent authorities
Note 1: in case of termination of contract/ revocation of ownership, a subscriber will not get a refund on access charges as well as purchased products and plans.
Note 2: termination of contract or revocation of ownership does not relieve a subscriber of his/her legal and financial responsibilities during the validity period of the contract.
- The contract is terminated upon a request by a subscriber to use mobile number portability services followed by RighTel's approval. In this case, RighTel is bound to keep the subscriber's phone number.
- If a subscriber get a SIM Card, basic voice service package, VAS or combo-packages such as starting package or a bundle for free or with discount, he/she should pay the amount of the discount back to RighTel upon porting to other operators. Free plans and discounts are marked on RighTel website or in the bill issued for a subscriber. Meanwhile the operator is committed to inform potential subscribers about service costs and other issues affecting the expenses and then offers a SIM Card upon acceptance by the subscriber.
- If a subscriber is proved to have committed an infringement while using the services, the operator is entitled to terminate the contract or restrict the services offered to the subscriber, based on the current and previous contracts signed between the two parties on any of the SIM Cards purchased by subscriber or any of the services offered to him/her.
- In case of emergency situations (war, strike, insurgency, wildfire, flooding, explosion, quake or any other case out of RighTel's control) RighTel has NO liability in offering services other than the services specified by the CRA, until normalcy is restored.
- RighTel bears no responsibility for any loss or harm to the subscriber, communication delays and problems, interruptions and faulty services caused by a defective or non-standard device. Subscriber is obliged to use any device deemed as standard by the CRA or the Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran.
- RighTel is responsible for any unauthorized use of services if they are permanently or temporarily shut down following a request by a subscriber or RighTel's unilateral decision to do so.
RighTel does not disclose a subscriber's personal data (such as name, address, phone number, incoming and outgoing calls, etc.) to a third party unless there is a judicial order to do so.
RighTel notifies subscribers of its services, special offers and tariffs, enacted by the CRA, through mass media, authorized selling points and RighTel website. Our website contains the following contents;
- Terms of service defined by the CRA
- Changes in contract terms as enacted by competent authorities
- terms of using relevant tariffs and services
- Subscriber's credit balance
- Devices compatible with the network
- Latest network coverage status
- special services and plans
- List of authorized dealers
- complaint procedure
- Prepaid SIM Card life cycle
- Subscriber/legal representative acknowledges that he/she is eligible to sign the contract and is committed to observe all the terms and conditions mentioned in the contract.
- Subscriber acknowledges that he has purchased a SIM Card with the knowledge of RighTel network coverage status.
- RighTel is entitled to modify the terms and conditions of the contract in accordance with the terms set by competent authorities.
- RighTel and Subscribers are bound to observe any change or modification enforced in the provisions of the contract by the CRA.
- Subscribers are obliged to observe all terms and instructions approved by the commission, announced by the CRA and notified by RighTel.
- If a subscriber files a complaint, the matter is dealt with through negotiations. But if no reconciliation is reached during a period of 60 working days, the subscriber has right to file a lawsuit at the CRA or a court of law.
- Any assistance by RighTel to execute to contract must not be considered as an obligation or breach of RighTel's rights in relation to the subscriber.
- If a subscriber recharges his/her SIM Card prior to revocation of ownership, RighTel will keep his/her number after deducting costs of reconnecting the subscriber to the network, approved by the CRA.
Note: if a subscriber's ownership is revoked, he/she should submit a new request and pay the relevant fees to be reconnected to the network, while RighTel is not obliged to keep the subscriber's number as stated by the CRA.
- The address to both parties is the same as that written in the registration form and the contract. In case of a change of address, subscriber should inform RighTel in a week otherwise any shipment and correspondence will be sent to the mentioned address.
- To use online services via MyRighTel app and Account Management System, subscriber will get a password on a phone number or email he/she states. Online services allow a subscriber to recharge an account, purchase and activate plans and packages, etc. Subscriber is responsible to keep the password safe. The password can be changed in MyRighTel app as well as in the Account Management System.
The current text along with the registration form comprise the subscription contract. Filling out the registration form, and signing the form means both parties agree to terms and conditions set within the contract and any contradictory issue set in previous contracts is considered null and void.
The contract is drawn up in two copies, contains 14 articles and 10 notes similar in wording and validity. The contract is binding after being signed and exchanged.