Telefilms and Movies
Watch Telefilms and Movies, Anytime, Anywhere
RighTel give its subscribers an opportunity for the first time in Iran, to watch movies on their smart phones and tablets at any time and even on the move. RighTel tries to update this archive continuously and gives its subscribers an attractive archive of movies to watch.
The advantages of this service include:
- Access to a large archive of national and international movies and some of the best collections of Iran and world.
- High quality of video stream at a rate of 200 kilobits per second to all subscribers with different connection speeds
- To use TeleFilms & Movies service it is necessary to enable your RighTel data service.
- Download related Android version (bottom of the page). (If you have previously downloaded the software, simply run the software here.)
- If your phone runs on iOS operating system, you can scan the QR code to the operating system iOS (in the bottom of the page) directly to access this service.
- From the list, select the desired movie, click on play option and choose OK.
- All subscribers of RighTel using smart phones and tablets can use this service.
- Note that this service is not available on 3G and dongles modems.
- This application is completely free and will soon be available for iOS smart phones and tablets.
In this service, the subscriber does not pay any cost for searching the list. The internet traffic cost is deducted after selecting the video. It costs IRR 50 per megabyte.
By using android version of this service, watching movies is always available for you.
|Android Application |
Download android version of TeleFilms & Movies
Manual for installation setting
|QR code of iOS Operating System |
User Manual for using QR Code of iOS
|Direct Access through tablet and mobile phone: |
video-on-demand services, including telefilms and movies are new services that are provided in Iran for the first time, and may experience difficulties in the beginning. RighTel rigorous efforts aim at improving the quality of the service. So you dear subscribers, please let us know if you have any problems with the service.