Disable PIN Code guide
All RighTel SIM Cards have a PIN code. After inserting the SIM Card into the device and before it is started, it is necessary to enter the PIN code 1. If you do not want to always enter your phone PIN or you can forget it, you can learn how to disable or change the PIN code.
✓ For information on the type and version of the operating system installed, you can refer to the Settings / About Device section on your device.
✓ The PIN code disabling guide for tablets with different operating systems is similar to those operating systems.
✓ PIN Code 1 is a 4-digit number that is inserted into the SIM Card frame under the scratch and appears in case of scratches.
✓ If you enter the SIM Card PIN code 3 times, you must enter the 8-digit PUK1 SIM Card. If you enter the wrong PUK1 10 times incorrectly, you will not be able to reuse the SIM card.
✓ There is no possibility to change PUK number 1.
- First, choose applications, then select settings
- Then choose (Security) options.
- Now from the (Security) settings menu, select SIM Card lock / Set up SIM Card lock.
- To disable the ability of PIN Code's display, it is enough to disable the Lock SIM Card (remove tick ✓ in front of the option.)
- Enter the SIM Card PIN 1 to disable the SIM Card PIN.
- To change the PIN Code of intended SIM Card, just select the Change SIM PIN and change your PIN Code.
- To change the PIN Code, first enter the previous PIN Code.
- Enter your 4-digit new PIN Code.
- Re-enter the new PIN code again to change the PIN Code of SIM Card
- First enter settings and then select phone.
- From the Phone menu, select SIM PIN option.
- Disable SIM PIN option.
- In this step, after entering the four-digit PIN Code 1, select DONE option to disable the PIN Code.
- If you want to change your device PIN, select Change PIN.
- In this step, enter the SIM Card PIN code.
- Enter the intended 4-digit PIN Code.
- To change the new PIN, try this step again to change the SIM Card PIN Code.
- Select the (phone) from the main menu.
- Select the setting option.
- If you want to disable your device PIN, you can turn off SIM Security (SIM Security Settings).
- If you disable the PIN code, you must enter the 4-digit PIN number 1 SIM card.
- If you want to change the SIM card pin, select Change SIM PIN.
- In this step enter the SIM card PIN code 1.
- Insert a new 4-digit PIN code and repeat the same step to change the SIM card PIN 1.