Disable PIN Code guide
All RighTel SIM Cards have a PIN code. After inserting the SIM Card into the device and before it is started, it is necessary to enter the PIN code 1. If you do not want to always enter your phone PIN or you can forget it, you can learn how to disable or change the PIN code.
✓ For information on the type and version of the operating system installed, you can refer to the Settings / About Device section on your device.
✓ The PIN code disabling guide for tablets with different operating systems is similar to those operating systems.
✓ PIN Code 1 is a 4-digit number that is inserted into the SIM Card frame under the scratch and appears in case of scratches.
✓ If you enter the SIM Card PIN code 3 times, you must enter the 8-digit PUK1 SIM Card. If you enter the wrong PUK1 10 times incorrectly, you will not be able to reuse the SIM card.
✓ There is no possibility to change PUK number 1.
- First, go to the settings menu like the image by dragging down the page and choosing Settings.
- In the settings menu, select Lock Screen and Security like below image.
- Then select other security settings.
- Now select Set up SIM card lock from this menu.
- To deactivate the display of PIN Code, it is enough to deactivate Lock SIM card button. (Remove ✓ for this Option.)
- Enter SIM card PIN 1 to deactivate the SIM card PIN.
- To change the SIM card PIN code, just select Change SIM PIN and change your PIN code.
- To change the PIN, first enter the SIM card's previous PIN.
- Enter your 4-digit new PIN.
- Re-Enter the new PIN to change the SIM card PIN.
- First select "Setting", then select "Cellular ".
- In this section, you must select the SIM PIN.
- On this page, disable the SIM PIN.
- In this step, after entering your first four-digit PIN code, select the DONE to disable the PIN code.
- If you want to change your device PIN, select Change PIN.
- In this step, enter the PIN code of the SIM Card.
- Then enter your preferred 4-digit PIN code.
- To verify the new PIN, try this step again to change the SIM Card PIN.
- Select the (phone) from the main menu.
- Select the setting option.
- If you want to disable your device PIN, you can turn off SIM Security (SIM Security Settings).
- If you disable the PIN code, you must enter the 4-digit PIN number 1 SIM card.
- If you want to change the SIM card pin, select Change SIM PIN.
- In this step enter the SIM card PIN code 1.
- Insert a new 4-digit PIN code and repeat the same step to change the SIM card PIN 1.